We are currently booking reservations six weeks in advance. Every Monday morning we open up a new week at 10:30 am. All reservations for the sixth week out are booked at that time. Dinner is served Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:00 and 7:45 pm, & Thursday-Saturday at 6:00, 6:45, 9:30 and 9:55 pm. Dinner reservations are offered for parties of two or four.
The tasting menu changes daily and is always finalized the day of. Each guest is served twenty-plus courses. Most of the courses contain both raw and cooked seafood, predominantly shellfish. The current prix-fixe price is $255 per person plus NY tax and 20% service fee. We currently have a wine program in place and the price per bottle begins at $60.
Dress Code: Formal Business Attire, jacket required for men. Jeans, sneakers, flip-flops, shorts or short sleeve shirts are not permitted in the dining room.
Below is a list of the upcoming Mondays and the corresponding dates we will be booking for:
- Monday, March 3rd: RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED April 8th - 12th
- Monday, March 10th: RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED April 15th - 19th
- Monday, March 17th: April 22nd - 26th
- Monday, March 24th: April 29th - May 3rd
- Monday, March 31st: May 6th - May 10th
- Monday, April 7th: May 13th - 11th
- Monday, April 14th: May 20th - 24th
- Monday, April 21st: May 27th - 31st
A wait list is available upon request & is also booked by the week, six weeks in advance.Please Call 718-243-0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about booking a private party. At this time reservations can only be made via phone, and not via email.
The Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare