Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare is seeking a highly knowledgeable and experienced Restaurant Manager with exceptional fine dining service skills, an ultimate attention to detail and committed to hospitality to oversee the efficient and effective operations of the restaurant.
The ideal manager is capable to provide guests of an ultimate dining experience, inspire coworkers and work alongside the kitchen and management teams to maintain the quality standards that Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare is known for.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required by Management)
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Ensures the delivery of superior customer service through effective staff recruiting, training education and motivation
- Maintains a genuine passion to go above beyond to exceed guests’ expectations by providing a memorable food and beverage experience
- Serves as a mentor and leads by example by being effective leader for kitchen staff, service personnel and reservationists
- Maintains exceptional standards of professionalism, optimism, hospitality and knowledge of all- things culinary with outstanding quality
- Creates and maintains a strong and positive rapport with management, personnel and guests alike
- Leaders exceptionally well under stressful situations and has the ability to multitask and be resourceful
- Seeks to accomplish and exceed at all tasks and established goals
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in both fine- dining hospitality and management
- Hospitality/ wine knowledge degree or related is required in addition to work experience is required for this position
- Unparalleled management skills- communication planning, organizational and problem-solving
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
- Seasoned conflict resolution skills, with the capability to relate professionally to all staff, management, guests and business partners
- Comfortable and cool-headed while working under pressure
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Spanish language knowledge skills are a plus
- Salary based upon experience in addition to Medical Insurance, PTO and Employee discounts
Brooklyn Fare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brooklyn Fare complies with state and local labor regulations with all terms of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and/ or training.